Digital Signage for
Prioritize SafetyManufacturers need to communicate with workers that do not have access to computers or email while at work. Many may be located in different locations across the company or around the world.
Digital signage used in industrial environments is a highly impactful way to communicate with all employees. From digital screens in cafeterias and break rooms, to production line screens that integrate with back office data and display critical information. Keep your employees informed of safety measures as well as updated policies and procedures.
Engage EmployeesEngage employees with team photos, event videos and messages regarding charitable initiatives. Improve employee morale by recognizing employee accomplishments. Ensure a safe working environment by creating an emergency broadcast override system to keep employees aware of inclement weather or impending danger.
Improved Internal Communication
- Effectively communicate with employees regardless of plant size or number of locations
- Keep employees informed of safety measures as well as updated policies and procedures
- Build team spirit with team photos and event videos
- Recognize employee accomplishments
- Ensure a safe working environment with emergency alerts
- Extend digital communication to entrance ways and lobbies with impressive video walls
- Greet guest with personalized welcome messages
- Promote new products and services in waiting areas
- Reduce effort and associated printing and logistics costs of static communications that may never be read
- Replace printed materials with dynamic and visually engaging content